December 18th, 2014 by Asaf
Three major nation wide releases plus one Mr. Turner are out this holiday weekend. Do you know what you want to watch this weekend? If you don’t, that’s what we’re here for.
A movie for everyone this week:
- The Hobbit concludes it’s epic exciting journey in “The Battle of the Five Armies“.
- If you have to hang out with your family there’s the Sentimental Feel Good “Annie“.
- Or, if your family is of the adventurous humorous kind, there’s the 3rd “Night at the Museum“.
- The award winner biography, “Mr. Turner”, should attract all you art lovers.
- A great date night is waiting for anyone interested in the critically acclaimed dramedy “Top Five“
- A scary and supernatural experience is expected for anyone who decides to visit “The Pyramid”.
- Or, a captivating and uplifting experience for anyone who joins Reese Witherspoon on “Wild”.
- If you know some preschoolers or pre-teens looking for some exciting and humorous time there’s “The Penguins of Madagascar“.
- Nick, Kurt and Dale are inviting you once again to join their crime gone awry ride in the comedy of errors “Horrible Bosses 2“.
- With the Golden Globe nominations on its back, “Birdman” is a great offbeat dramedy.
- Of course, there’s the futuristic adventure blockbuster, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1“.
- Or, if you prefer not serious films, preferably something with Silly humor, you have “Dumb and Dumber To”.
- Looking for touching music dramas? There’s “Beyond The Lights”.
- You can find some exciting fun for a family Outing in “Big Hero 6″.
Choose your film carefully; it’s your entertainment :)
To comment on this post, connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jinnidotcom
Technorati Tags: Popular movies, Movies, best movies, Wild, The Pyramid, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Blockbuster, Big Hero 6, Beyond The Lights, Dumb and Dumber To, Birdman, Horrible Bosses 2, The Penguins of Madagascar, Top Five, Exodus: Gods and Kings, The Hobbit, Annie, Night at the Museum, Mr. Turner
Popularity: 1% [?]
December 10th, 2014 by Asaf
Moses is coming your way in 3D this weekend. Chris Rock is also coming but only in 2D. And we have a bunch of other films in all sorts of dimensions and moods so which movie is best suited for your mood this weekend?