February 5th, 2015 by Asaf
This weekend there are Fantasy movies, Sci-Fi, Drama, Animation, Comedy and one sniper who keeps on shooting whatever he sees. Would he keep on dominating this weekend?
A movie for everyone this week:
- A great option for teens and pre-teens is the exciting young hero adventure – “Seventh Son“.
- Looking for an epic and futuristic action film? “Jupiter Ascending” is in a theater near you.
- Is it time for family outing? “The SpongeBob Movie” promises to be a humorous adventure in 3D.
- “A Most Violent Year” finally came out to more theaters so there’s an opportunity to see this tense and clever crime film.
- If you’re looking for a touching and thought provoking film, then try “Black or White“.
- If you prefer tense and suspenseful times, try “The Loft“.
- For a fantastic suspenseful experience, try “Project Almanac“.
- Many cons and scams and an all star cast awaits you in the humorous and stylized “Mortdecai“.
- Liam Neeson is enlisting again to the one man army that he is in the third “Taken“. A great Boys’ Night option.
- Pre-teens and families looking for a night out might enjoy the feel good animation “Strange Magic“.
- It’s bleak, it’s tense, it’s underwater, it’s got a treasure but not without a price – “Black Sea” is here.
- Jennifer Lopez is a woman in danger in the suspenseful “The Boy Next Door“.
- A humorous family outing is expected to anyone visiting “Paddington“.
- Or, a humorous date night with a touch of silly humor for “The Wedding Ringer” goers.
- The surprising blockbuster – “American Sniper“ is offering a rough and tense experience.
Choose your film carefully; it’s your entertainment :)
Technorati Tags: Popular movies, Movies, best movies, Blockbuster, Mortdecai, Strange Magic, Black Sea, The Boy Next Door, Taken 3, Spare Parts, The Imitation Game, The wedding Ringer, Paddington, Jupiter Ascending, Seventh Son, The SpongeBob Movie, A Most Violent Year, Black or White, The Loft, Project Almanac, American Sniper, Boys’ night, Oscar nominee, Oscar nominees, Date Movie, Thriller, Action Movies, Drama, Comedy
Popularity: 3% [?]
January 28th, 2015 by Asaf_and _Barak
It’s almost February and awards are flying in all over the place. SAGs on the left, Golden Globes in the back, BAFTAs on the right and of course the Oscars are coming towards us faster than you know… But what about pure entertainment? That’s what we’re here for – 5 Movies with no award intentions whatsoever, just pure fun. And as for the TV section, some highly anticipated new TV shows are coming our way so be sure to add them to your wish list. Here are February’s finest!
Jupiter Ascending – For boys’ night and teens looking for a futuristic adventure.
Seventh Son – For teens and pre-teens looking for an exciting young hero adventure.
- What? A battle of good versus evil is about to be unleashed upon you this weekend. As the witch Mother Malkin about to unleash unstoppable evil force against the human-kind, Master Gregory must train a new apprentice to stop her. Would the new hero be able to stop the witch in time?
- When? Feb. 6, 2015.
- Who? Julliane Moore is the witch, Jeff Bridges is Master Gregory and Ben Barnes is the seventh son! Directed by Sergey Bordov and based on Joseph Delany novel.
Fifty Shades of Grey – Pure girls’ night…
- What? You know the story – boy meets girl, boy seduces girl, boy ties girl, boy pours hot wax on girl, and well… you know, your basic love affair.
- When? Feb. 13, 2015.
- Who? Dakota Johnson and Jamie Donan took the chance, either their career would rise after or it would fall. Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and based on E.L. James bestseller.
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 – For teens and teens in spirit looking for some pure silly humor.
Focus – for those looking for semi-serious date night.
Fortitude – For fans of gloomy crime dramas from the UK and from Scandinavia.
- What? Fortitude is a small town in the Arctic Circle, a place like nowhere else. Surrounded by the savage beauty of the frozen landscape. In this close-knit community, a murder touches everyone, and the unsettling horror of the crime threatens the future of the town itself.
- When? Jan. 29, 2015 (we know this is titled best of February, but we’re sure you’ll be forgiving).
- Who? The super impressive international cast include Stanley Tucci, Michael Gambon, Christopher Eccleston and The Killings’ Sofie Gråbøl.
Allegiance – For people who like shows like Homeland and The Americans.
Better Call Saul – For everyone that misses Breaking Bad.
The Odd Couple – For anyone who’s still waiting for Matthew Perry’s big break after Friends.
The Jack and Triumph Show – For people who enjoy silly and offbeat humor.
- What? About a grown-up child star of a “Lassie” type show and Triumph, his washed-up canine companion who brings some madness into his life.
- When? Feb. 20, 2015.
- Who? Jack McBrayer and Robert Smigel (as Triumph the Insult Comic Dog) star.
To comment on this post, connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jinnidotcom
Technorati Tags: February, Popular Movies, Best Movies, Movies, TV Shows, The Odd Couple, Comedy, Action Movie, Better Call Saul, Fortitude, Focus, Jupiter Ascending, Seventh Son, Fifty Shades of Gray, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, based on books
Popularity: 3% [?]
January 22nd, 2015 by Asaf
There’s this guy, let’s call him Johnny. Johnny is having a hard time lately. He didn’t have a hit in a while. And so Johnny decided he’ll change his name and maybe that would change his luck. Now his name is Mortdecai. Would you help Mortdecai become a success story this weekend or would you rather see other films? Let’s decide together.
A movie for everyone this week: